Thursday, February 25, 2010

...and Mints Are Better than Gum

Okay, I'm biased because I have jaw issues (just ask my massage therapist, Maire Scott-Jones - yes, that was a plug and, yes, I have her number and can get it to you), but I really like mints better. When I was a kid, though, I was all about the gum, so I'm thinking this could be one of those weird things that changes as one gets older. Like, how I used to love Cocoa Puffs as a kid, but cannot eat them as an adult. Seriously, they rough up the roof of my mouth. My daughter, however, loves them.

(So does my husband...hmmm...I think that's an entirely different post.)


Being the Google-lover that I am, I searched "mints versus gum" and noticed gum seemed to be in the lead, with mints being the popular answer for people who kiss.



Of course, these carefully researched answers did come from questionable resources...


No comments:

Post a Comment