- I laughed because you always had a twinkle in your eye.
- You never once told me my beliefs were bullshit. Even when we sat together watching the presidential election with very different views on who should win, you never once raised your voice. Thank you for the validation and the thoughtful questions.
- You wanted all of us to be happy and you listened.
- Many friends passed through your door. You liked people and they loved you. I'm glad my daughter got to spend time with you.
- It was a comfort to know you were right next door, waiting with a glass of wine. Or a bottle, as was sometimes the case.
You are already missed...